Give Me a Call or a Text 336-926-4578
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Carolina Kitchen and Pantry Menu
Our chef prepares every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Casual, everyday style food made from fresh, natural ingredients from local farms and pantry purveyors makes our menu reminiscent of home cooking only elevated.
For more information, please call or text
Private Chef Dinners are available for guest of 2-20.
Prices start at $40 per person and include appetizer, entree with two sides and dessert.
The process is simple. We come to your home or an agreed upon location. We bring the "Kitchen" pots, pans, food, spices and cooking utensils. You provide the "Dining Room" plates, utensils and the beverage of your choice. We cook, plate and clean up. This lets you enjoy a chef cooked meal in the comforts of your own home.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and cancellations will be charged a fee.
Dates are TRANSFERABLE. Please note that ALL pets must be secured in another room or area.
1. Wine Poached pear salad, mixed greens, blue cheese, cranberries, pecans, wine vinaigrette
2. Signature Sauce Garlic Lime Chicken wings- spicy sweet sauce, served with cucumber salad
3. Crab Cake on mixed greens with Mad Mustard and red pepper relish
1. Pan Seared Honey Glazed Salmon
Black Bean Ragout, pan roasted asparagus
2. De-boned roasted Chicken Breast with crispy skin
Cranberry gastrique and corn relish with herb cornbread dressing, sauteed spinach
3. Fillet Mignon Beef Tips in a mushroom sauce
Fondant Potatoes and oven roasted broccoli
1. Fried Grit cakes with Roasted beets, carrots, mushrooms and onions in a green pea lemon butter sauce
2. Pan seared Bok Choy, mushrooms and carrots with Rice noodles and Thai Curry Coconut sauce
1. Double Chocolate Espresso- dark chocolate cake soaked in coffee and buttercream icing
2. Red Velvet with cream cheese icing
3. Lemon Dream, white cake with lemon citrus shaving and lemon curd between layers with vanilla buttercream icing
4. Sweet Potato Cake with Brown Sugar/Cinnamon dusting on Cream cheese icing